Priority Deadline is March 15.
STEPS to APPLYING
- You and your parents will need your federal income tax information if you were employed.
2019-2020 FAFSA – use 2017 federal income tax information
2020-2020 FAFSA – use 2018 federal income tax information
- Create an FSA ID. All students and parents providing information on the FAFSA will need to create an FSA ID. Visit www.fsaid.gov . The FSA ID becomes your user name and you will create a password this is how you will electronically sign your FAFSA. Your FSA ID confirms your identity when you access your financial aid information online.
- Now that you have created your FSA ID, you are ready to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Visit www.studentaid.gov. Florida Memorial University’s School Code: 001486.
- Providing Federal Income Tax Information: The Office of Financial Aid advises students and/or parents to use the IRS Data Retrieval tool to import your federal tax return information.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for the Office of Financial Aid to receive the results of your processed FAFSA. Students and/or parents may view the processed ISIR online by visiting www.studentaid.gov.
The U.S. Department of Education and/or Florida Memorial will select some students for a process known as verification. The Office of Financial Aid is required to confirm the information you have provided on your FAFSA before awarding and disbursing any financial aid. If you have been selected, you will receive an electronic notice which will highlight the additional information and forms you must submit before you can receive an award notice. Please click here to access forms.