Senior Exit Survey
Please use the link below to provide your senior exit survey:
» Senior Exit Survey
Upcoming Graduate School Expo
The 2013 Graduate School Expo will be held Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. in the Smith Conference Center. (Professional Attire)
Career Resource Guide
Graduating seniors must complete the senior exit survey for clearance from the Career Development Center.
The Career Development Center is charged with assisting its students and alumni in becoming global leaders. This will be done by way of:
- Providing career counseling individually or in groups to students and alumni.
- Supporting the academic endeavors of the university by integrating the Center’s services into the total program of the institution. This will be achieved by facilitating communication between academic divisions, the career center, and the corporate world.
- Assisting students in researching careers through media such as a career library, student visits to work sites, and on-campus employer visits.
- Providing satisfactory on-campus locations for employers to meet and interview students and graduates.
- Providing assistance to students and graduates who need assistance with graduate and professional schools.
- Coordinating career oriented internships, cooperative education, and volunteer programs.