Congratulations, New Lion!
Below you will find the FMU Tri-County Day form. Tri-County Day is designed for students to complete and receive the following;
- Meet with academic advisors to select courses
- Submit outstanding documents to financial aid
- Take placement test if needed
- Clear business office
- Submit final high school transcripts to office of admissions
- Pay housing and orientation fees
- Submit health forms
- Complete housing documents
It will also be used as an opportunity to meet your future classmates and instructors. Please complete the form and select one of the two scheduled dates.