New Student Orientation is planned especially for our newly admitted freshmen, transfer, and re-admitted students. This program allows students and their families the chance to meet and interact with administrators, academic advisors, fellow students, and representatives of key business offices, to become familiar with our campus and our enrollment processes. The cost to register for New Student Orientation is $150.00 per student, The fee is non-refundable.
During New Student Orientation, students and families will be guided through the processes for:
- Academic Assessment and Testing
- Advising and Scheduling
- Residential Life and Housing Assignments (if residing on-campus)
- Financial Aid Processing
- Assessment of Fees via Student Accounts
- Payment processing via the Bursar’s Office (Cashier)
- Information Technology Management (IMT)
SPRING 2021 SEMESTER
Once you have completed the enrollment process, we look forward to your arrival on campus. The first day of class is January 19th, 2021.
NEW STUDENTS MOVE-IN:
Saturday, January 16, 2021, and Sunday, January 17, 2021.
For more information, please visit our Housing and Residential Life webpage.
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION DATES
- Wednesday, January 13, 2021, 10:00am – 11:30am
Virtual session (combination of broadcast and live interaction)
- Saturday, January 16, 2021, 1:00pm – 2:00pm
In-person session. Location TBD
BUSINESS OFFICE AND REGISTRATION OFFICE HOURS:
- Wednesday, January 13, 2021 …………… 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 14, 2021 ………………. 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 15, 2021 …………………… 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 16, 2021 ………………. 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Deadline to register for Spring 2021 New Student Orientation is Monday, January 11th by 5:00 PM. REGISTER HERE
New Student Orientation fee payment is required for all students. Pay here.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activate and monitor your student e-mail for important updates!
Welcome to Lion Country!