South Florida’s only HBCU, accredited, part time, one year MBA.
Florida Memorial University is South Florida’s only Historically Black University and can offer you a fully-accredited MBA in one-year, part -time.
Taking two or four classes each semester (Friday night and Saturday), you will:
- Take classes with other motivated, working professionals.
- Learn from Florida Memorial University’s experienced, credentialed staff of professors who are driven to teach, not just research.
- Complete a full general MBA program in one calendar year, gaining the full range of Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management and Marketing knowledge you need to compete and succeed in today’s business environment.
- Earn an MBA from Florida Memorial University, a 133 year-old SACS accredited university.
Florida Memorial University’s School of Business is fully accredited by ACBSP.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS IN THE MBA ADMISSION PACKAGE:
- MBA Recommendation Form (3 letters needed)
- One Page Essay – copy and paste into Online Application.
- GMAT Scores
- Undergraduate Transcripts
$50.00 Application Fee
Download and fill out these forms as well as the requested documents and forward all material to:
Dr. Orlando Rivero
MBA Director, Associate Professor
School of Business
Florida Memorial University
15800 N. W. 42nd Avenue
Miami Gardens, FL 33054
(305) 623-1441 office
(305) 623-4288 office
Other Contact information:
(800) 822-1362 toll free
(305) 626-3755 fax