Florida Memorial University has several institutional scholarships awarded to incoming freshmen. These awards are renewable for up to eight (8) consecutive semesters. In order for students to be considered for renewal scholarships they must:
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 for full-tuition and 3.3 for partial-tuition by the end of Spring semester.
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester.
- Earn a minimum of 24 credit hours at the end of the Spring semester of each year.
- Request renewal of scholarship by completing the “Renewal Scholarship Profile Form.”
First-time freshmen renewal scholarships have a few stipulations:
- If the scholarship is lost and/or the student withdraws from the University, and regain their eligibility, the University will not re-instate the scholarship.
- The scholarship will not be awarded during the Summer semesters.
- Florida Memorial University reserves the right to review and adjust awards at any time to maintain compliance with federal, state, and institutional regulations.
This Renewal Scholarship Profile Form must be completed by April 30th at 4:00 p.m eastern standard time*. Renewal scholarship awardees who do not complete the form by this date may not receive their renewal scholarship for the upcoming year.