Florida Memorial University has several institutional and endowed scholarships available to continuing students. To be considered for these awards students must:
- have completed at least one semester at FMU
- have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher
- be in good social standing (no judicial Issues)
- be registered as full-time undergraduate students (12 or more credit hours) for the upcoming semester
- meet with their financial aid advisor and have a complete financial aid package on file.
All applications and required documentation must be submitted by December 1st at 4:00 p.m eastern standard time*. Students nominated to receive an award will be notified via email by mid-January. Once notified, students will have 48 hours to submit an acceptance form and thank you letter before their award will be forfeited.
* Incomplete applications will not be considered by the Review committee.