RELPAD is a forum for the students of Florida Memorial University (FMU) to showcase their talents, research projects, and experiential learning experiences. The need to promote student success and exhibit pride in their hard work and talents led to its conception and implementation. Participation in RELPAD allows students an opportunity to exhibit their accomplishments and their preparation for graduate and professional studies. Benefits include:
- Experience presenting scientific findings
- Experience sharing experiential learning
- Opportunity to exhibit talents in performing arts
- Receiving feedback from faculty for work done
- Competing for prizes
- Adding strength to student resumes
Faculty members serve on the committee, which is currently chaired by Dr. Carrol Christian.