1. Complete the online Florida Memorial Undergraduate Admissions Application.
2. Submit the $25.00 application fee. SAT/ACT fee waivers are also accepted for payment
Please submit an original ACT or SAT Request for Deferral/Waiver of College Admission Application Fee Waiver Form. Typically, you may secure this via your high school guidance counselor who may also be able send it to FMU on your behalf.
3. Submit Official High School Transcripts.
- High School Students: Ask your school to send transcripts to FMU electronically. If this option is not available, official transcripts should be mailed to:
Florida Memorial University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
15800 N.W. 42nd Avenue
Miami Gardens, FL 33054
- GED Students: Request an official transcript through GED Testing Services.
- Home-School Students: Complete our Home School Transcript Template if an official transcript is not available.
4. Request official SAT scores directly from the The College Board. Our school code is 5217.
Request official ACT scores directly from ACT, Inc. Our school code is 0730.
5. INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY: Send official IELTS or TOEFL scores to FMU.
Request official IELTS scores directly from the testing agency.
Request official TOEFL scores directly from ETS. Our school code is 5217.
*Students are strongly encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible to ensure consideration for the greatest amount of financial assistance possible (FMU’s school code is #001486).