Are there any Residential Life policies of which I should be aware?
Yes, here are a few:
owe must abide by Florida State Law, so the use of alcohol by those under the age of 21 is strictly prohibited.
- Drugs and other illegal substances are not permitted.
- We want students to live in an environment that is conducive to sleep and study, so we ask that students abide by quiet hours, which begin at a specific time each night. 024-hour courtesy hours are always in effect.
- we ask that all students treat each other with respect and civility, and that they live by a mutually acceptable set of community standards.
- Co-ed visitation is not permitted.
- Using Fire Exit doors is not permitted for non-emergancies.