All students, faculty, and staff on campus must be tested every two weeks. Rapid testing is available to all students on campus every Monday and Thursday in the Living Learning Building 1 lobby, with results within 15 minutes.
There is no need to make an appointment, and students can only be tested on campus once every two weeks. Make sure to download the NAVICA app prior to going for testing to help the registration process go quicker.
If you get tested off campus, you must send your test results to Mrs. Nona Brown at email@example.com as soon as you receive them.
Students who do not get tested on the bi-weekly schedule will be asked to leave campus and finish the semester/school year at home. We must make sure everyone on campus is taking the safety and health of others on campus seriously.
If you have any questions about COVID-19 testing on campus, please contact Mrs. Nona Brown, COVID-19 Testing Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, the CDC always recommends everyday safety habits and actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
These are everyday habits that can help prevent the spread of several viruses. CDC does have specific guidance for travelers.
CDC video link https://youtu.be/ANvNCk6546M
FMU COVID- 19 Preventive Measures