Returning Florida Memorial University Students
Returning student applicants are students who have completed academic studies at Florida Memorial University. Second degree applicants are students who have already received an undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree from FMU or another college/university. FMU will accept up to 60 transferable credit hours. Transferrable credits are those completed at a regionally accredited Collee or University with a minimum grade of C or higher. This also includes courses taken during high school via dual enrollment.
Required Application Materials
- Submit the application for admission (select one of the free methods below)
- Please indicate on the application that you are a returning student. FMU transcripts will automatically sent to the admission office.
- Financial Aid
- Domestic students must also submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for institutional scholarships and federal financial assistance.
- All students should submit the Institutional Financial Aid and Scholarship Application Data Form. Florida residents should submit the EASE Effective Access to Student Education application.
Requirements and Deadlines
- Fall 2022
- Early Action November 1st
- Rolling Admission August 1st
- Spring 2023
- January 1st