Please review the following information relative to admission to Florida Memorial University:
- I understand that any official documents which are outstanding must be received within 30 days of the date which I register. These documents include GED scores, High School transcripts, ACT/SAT scores and or College transcripts. For transcripts to be considered official they must be mailed directly to the Office of Admissions from the issuing institution.
- FMU does not assume any responsibility for duplication of coursework taken prior to enrollment when such duplication is a direct result of transcripts not being on file.
- Failure to comply with submission of transcripts within specified time frame may result in your enrollment being canceled or subsequent registrations being delayed.
- If I am required to take the FMU placement test, I must adhere to the course determinations resulting from that test.
- Admission to FMU does not include admission to the professional level of the degree programs that are offered. I understand that I must apply for admission to the appropriate program and must meet the professional level admission requirements established by the appropriate governance committee.
By submitting this form I agree to the items indicated above and consent to admission to Florida Memorial University. Please input your initials in the following field to verify consent.