Florida Memorial University (FMU) is dedicated to offering faculty, staff and their families the opportunity to participate in a variety of benefits. FMU provides a range of diverse options, including medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, and disability benefits.
Our goal is to provide employees with a robust selection of benefits to meet their personal needs in dealing with work/life issues.
The University health benefits incorporates the following:
- Medical – Florida Blue (65% University Coverage, 35% Employee Paid)
- Dental – Lincoln Financial Group (100% Employee Paid)
- Vision – Eye Med (100% Employee Paid)
- Gap Insurance – TransAmerica (100% Employee Paid)
Supplemental Benefits (Service Providers):
- AD&D, Basic Life – Lincoln Financial Group (100% University Coverage)
- LTD – Lincoln Financial Group (Employee Paid Coverage)
- LTD, STD, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Term Life – Colonial Life (Employee Paid Coverage).
- Legal Shield – (Employee Paid Coverage)
- Tuition Exchange Program is available for University undergraduate and graduate programs and courses.
Additional inquiries and questions should be address to:
Office of Human Resources
(Student Service Building #114-115)
Florida Memorial University
15800 N.W. 42nd Avenue
Miami Gardens, FL 33054