Mission Statement of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness
The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to establish and support an integrated system of institutional planning and evaluation that promotes continued improvement in quality and effective achievement of the mission and goals of the University.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness consists of the Associate Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness, the Director of Institutional Research, the Director of Assessment and the Director of QEP.
- To facilitate the development of comprehensive strategic and operational plans
- To support all regional and specialized accreditation efforts
- To coordinate a comprehensive program of Institutional Assessment
- To collect, analyze, and communicate information about the University and its constituents
- To supervise the development and implementation of the University’s Quality Enhancement Plan
- To support the increased effectiveness of institutional programs and services.
- Policy and Procedures Manual – Addendum (PDF)
- Policy Template with Directions (DOCX)
- Student Achievement Report (PDF)
- Format for Committee Minutes (DOCX)
- Distance Learning Student Handbook (PDF)
Institutional Effectiveness Staff
Associate Vice President
William E. Hopper, PhD
Director of Institutional Research
Dr. Carlos Canas
Director of Assessment
Ms. Regina McPhee