The Mission of the Assessment Office is to assist the campus community in developing and maintaining a quality assessment program for the institution that is based on student learning outcomes and assessment of administrative support of the University’s Mission. The Assessment Director is dedicated to supporting Florida Memorial University’s commitment to academic excellence.
Goals of the Assessment Office:
- To support all regional and specialized accreditation efforts.
- To coordinate a comprehensive program of Institutional Assessment.
- To collect, analyze, and communicate information about the University and its constituents.
- To train and inform faculty, administration and staff in assessment procedures.
- Administrative Support Units Assessment Handbook (PDF)
- Rubric Handbook (PDF)
- Academic Program Assessment Handbook (PDF)
- Course Reflection Template (PDF)
- Distance Learning Course Development Handbook (PDF)
Staff Contact Information
Director: Richard Yaklich, PhD
Phone: (305) 626-3698