Message from the Chair
- We are an approved Cessna Pilot Center.
- We have been certified Part 141 for ground school courses.
- We are located “next door” to our flight training partner at Opa Locka Airport.
- Our aircraft and simulator rental rates for FMU students are second to none.
- Our Aviation Management degree program is accredited by the Aviation Accreditation Board International.
- Our aviation faculty have years of practical aviation experience.
Over the years, we have established partnerships with aviation companies/organizations in the local area that offer outstanding internship opportunities. Many of these internships have led to job offers upon graduation.
Accept the challenge and allow us to prepare you for a successful future in the aviation industry.
Captain Arnold J. Tolbert, PhD – American Airlines (ret)