Welcome to the Department of Computer Science, Math, and Technology—prepare for a career of the future. We equip students with the skills and knowledge they need to write the next chapter in history. The Department offers three ABET accredited programs and a mathematics program.
To produce graduates who demonstrate knowledge of the fundamentals of their disciplines, display intellectual maturity, and possess high moral and ethical standards. Our graduates will be aware of contemporary local, national, and global issues, they will become lifelong learners, and they will seek continual professional improvements to adapt to the ever-changing technological demands of the modern workplace.
In addition, the Department prepares general education students with the technological and analytical skills necessary to perform effectively in their careers or professions.
- To create and maintain a high quality education for students
- To teach students to develop an analytical ability to solve problems using mathematics, and computer and information sciences in a socially responsible way, so that they may continue to apply their knowledge as technology evolves
- To offer up-to-date technology and laboratory experiences, so students will have technological skills that are current in the workplace
- To encourage faculty professional development, so that faculty members remain current in their field
- To support faculty and students in scholarly activities.
- Complete a minimum of 120 credit hours, including all general education requirements, with a minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0
- Complete all major courses with a minimum grade of “C“
- Complete all course requirements and credit hours specified by the degree program
- Successfully complete a senior project
- Complete the department exit examination.