We provide the following services for your convenience:

  • Academic Transcripts (accumulative grade and course record
  • Change of Address
  • Registration (also add/drops)
  • Withdrawals from courses
  • Withdrawals from the University
  • Offer student directory information in accordance to the “FamilyEducational Rights Privacy Act (FERPA)” of 1974.
  • Services to students studying under a Veteran Administration program
  • Enrollment Verifications