Dear Vendor/Student Organization:
The Annual Florida Memorial University Homecoming in Miami Gardens, Florida will be held February 9- 10, 2018. Vending is available February 9 & 10 2018.
- Friday, 9th – Homecoming Greek Step Show/Concert – 7 pm – 11 pm
- Saturday, 10th – Homecoming/Tailgate & Basketball Game – (Women 4 pm and Men 6 pm)
All participating vendors must adhere to the following Homecoming rules and regulations:
- Vending is available for all two days (Friday and Saturday)
- General public Fee ($250.00 per day non-refundable)
- Alumni/Staff/Student Organizations are required a Fee ($250.00 per day non-refundable)
- RV’s Fee ($100.00 per day to park) click here for payment
- Space allowed 10×15 (price doubles for additional space in advance), Space 10×15 don’t use other vendors space.
- All space will be assigned by Vernon Martin – Contact # 786-858-2662
- All Vending setup deadline is 4 pm on Friday, February 9, 2018, Vending setup deadline is 9 a.m. on Saturday, February 10th. New Location: Front Lawn. Vendors are not permitted to sell beer or alcoholic beverages during any homecoming events. Note: The city of Miami Gardens Police Department will be on site during the homecoming activities.
- Florida Memorial University Lions Shop (Bookstore) has exclusive rights to sell University Paraphernalia (i.e. shirts, mugs, hats, etc.). Vendors are not permitted to sell University Paraphernalia during all homecoming events.
- The Homecoming Committee has the right to remove any vendor who does not comply with the established guidelines.
- The vendors must bring containers and/or plastic bags for debris in immediate surrounding areas.
- Vendors must provide their own materials: tent, tables, chairs, decorations, etc. There will be no electrical outlets or running water provided.
- All cooking vendors must have a fire extinguisher (101b. ABC) and must not pour old or excess grease on the campus lawn or drains.
- 3 prong extension cord.
Application Deadline is Friday, January 22, 2018. Applications will only be processed when the total amount of payment is paid. Payable to Florida Memorial University, memo section: Homecoming 2087 vending. PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPT CASH/MONEY ORDER/CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED, ONLINE PAYMENT