The Scholarship Program consists of the following award categories:
I. Incentive Scholarships
- Recognize and reward students involved with the S.G.A., Student Newspaper and Yearbook, COMPACT, and Institutional Work study.
- Awards are based on contractual or budgeting arrangements as stipulated by the institution.
II. Cultural Scholarships
- Recognize and reward students with special talents in music (Vocal and Instrumental) and Drama.
- Eligible participants involved with the Ambassador Chorale can receive up to $1,000.00 per year.
- Eligible participants involved with the Band can be award up to the annual tuition cost per year (books included) after all financial aid funds are awarded.
III. Designated Scholarships
- Are externally funded and vary in eligibility (e.g., individual, academic, geographic) stipulations.
- The University Respects and adheres to whatever condition are established by the donor. The institution does not affect the monetary award of designated scholarships.