Florida Memorial University in partnership with the United Negro College Fund has special funding for graduating seniors who are in need of financial assistance to graduate. Students must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5. Students must complete the following steps to apply:
- Complete an online application
- Send submit a digital photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the financial aid office to sign a photo release form
Priority will be given to students who have completed their application for graduation.
After completing the above application, please email email@example.com a digital photo of yourself. The subject of the email should be in the following format: Last name, First name Graduation Funding Applicant.
- Eligible applicants must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher.
- Priority will be given to students who have completed their application for graduation.
- In order to apply for funding the student must be in good social standing (no judicial Issues).
- All applications and required documentation must be submitted by Monday, September 19th at 12:00 p.m. EST
** Incomplete applications will not be considered by the Review committee.