International Student Requirements
- Submit $25.00 money order / cashier’s check with International admissions application (fee is nonrefundable)
- Forward a copy of High school or college transcript to Admissions office
- Submit one (1) letter of Recommendation
- Submit a personal statement. Include your goals, extracurricular activities and any other pertinent information.
- Submit a Notarized Affidavit of Support
- Submit a Bank Statement, please note that all bank statements must be submitted on bank stationary and cannot be more than six months old
- Have your ACT/SAT scores forwarded to the Admissions office. Please note that these scores are used for placement and advisement purposes only.
International students are admitted on the basis of high school work. International students must meet the requirements of the University as stated in the previous section and comply with the following:
- High School Graduation
An international applicant must have graduated from a high or secondary school. An official transcript and/or original diploma is required.
- High School Work
International students who studied in the British educational system must have passed a minimum of five (5) subjects at the ordinary level in the General Certificate Examination or it’s equivalent, including English and mathematics.
- Language Requirement
Proficiency in English must be established, if the student’s native language is not English, by a satisfactory TOEFL score.
- Standardized Test ScoresInternational students should submit scores from either the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT).
View or download the Application in Adobe Acrobat format. Note: PDF’s requires that you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
The Florida Memorial University Application comes in five parts:
Or to request an application contact email@example.com. After completing the forms send them along with accompanying documents to :
Florida Memorial University
15800 NW 42 Ave.
Miami FL 33054