- Submit $25.00 money order / cashier’s check with application (fee is nonrefundable)
- Forward official copies of all college transcripts to the Admissions office
Florida Memorial University accepts courses earned at other post-secondary institutions, provided that
- The grade earned in major courses, and core English, reading, and mathematics courses is a “C” or higher;
- The courses represent collegiate coursework relevant to the degree program being pursued at the institution;
- The course content, level of instruction and resulting competencies are equivalent to those of students enrolled at the institution; and
- All official transcripts are submitted to the institution.
A maximum of 90 credits total may be transferred to Florida Memorial University. The school’s dean and the Provost must approve all transfer credits used toward a degree. A minimum of 25% of the credit hours required for a student’s degree must be earned by instruction at Florida Memorial University.