Florida Memorial University has established partnership with local community resources located on and off campus. For additional information, please contact Center.
- 305-626-3138 (Office)
- 305-626-3772 (Campus Safety)
Jessie Trice Community Health Center, Inc.
Building 3 (on-campus)
Hours of Operation: 8:30 AM-5:00PM
Off-campus Address: 4692 NW 183rd St, Miami Gardens, FL 33055
Phone: (305) 623-0993
211 (Switchboard of Miami-Local Hotline)
Miami Gardens Police Department
1020 NW 163rd Drive
Miami Gardens, FL 33169
National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
24-hour Help Hotline
- A Counselor is always available for emergency situations.
- In the case of an emergency, please contact FMU Campus Safety 305-626-3772 and local law enforcement at 911.
Department of Veterans Affairs
- Transitioning from Service: Advice and Resources for Veterans
- Succeeding in School: Advice and Resources for Transitioning to Higher Education
- Social Isolation: Signs and Resources to Address Social Withdrawal
Preventing Sexual Assault
Increase your awareness about sexual assault and abusive partner relationships, and what to do if you or someone you know is victimized.