- Florida State requires all incoming freshmen or transfer students born after December 1956 to provide documented Proof of Immunizations and a current Physical Examination Record to the university before registration can be completed.
- Physical Examination records should be completed by a Medical Doctor, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician’s Assistant and should include his/her name, credentials and a phone number.
- A HOLD STATUS will be assigned to your registration status if your Immunization forms are not submitted or completed.
- If the doctor completing your physical examination does not have your immunization records, please submit a copy of your original records from your High school or your parents.
- Documents written in a foreign language must be translated in English prior to submission.
- If your immunization documents are lost or misplaced you may ask your doctor to do a titer examination as proof of immunity.
- All health–related documents MUST be signed by a Medical Provider and officially stamped or notarized.
- Please submit your health records to:
The Office of Student Affairs, Room 152, Florida Memorial University, Miami Gardens FL33054
Acceptable immunization records include:
- High school records
- Health Department Records
- Physician’s or Military Records
- Personal official records-signed, stamped and dated by a qualified healthcare provider
- Previous college/university records. (Ask for documents to be transferred)