Printable Financial Aid Forms
The documents below are in Adobe Acrobat format, and may be read via your browser from any platform via the free Acrobat Reader. The installation of the Adobe reader is highly recommended. Having trouble opening a document? Make sure you download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Fall 2018 – Summer 2019 Forms
1. Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG) Application:
(ONLY Florida State residents need to complete the form.)
- The parent/guardian of the Dependent student or the Independent student must provide two (2) documents supporting the establishment of legal residence. (Examples and details of the eligible documents are located on the bottom of the FRAG application)
- Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG) Application
2. Complete High School Completion Form
(First Time college students ONLY)
- FMU’s Office of Financial Aid requires that all first-time college students receiving Federal Aid complete the form below:
- 2018-19 High School Completion Form
3. Student Loans:
The student will need to go to www.studentloans.gov to apply for student loans:
4. Parent PLUS Loan:
If you are the parent or legal guardian of an undergraduate student attending FMU, you may be eligible to apply and receive a PLUS Loan. A parent is NOT guaranteed to receive the PLUS Loan. If a parent is denied, the student’s unsubsidized loan will be eligible to be increased.
Note: In order to increase a dependent student unsubsidized loan, a Parent PLUS loan must be completed by the student’s parent.
- Complete the 2018-19 Parent PLUS Loan Request form and submit back to the Financial Aid Office
- Another option is applying directly on the federal government website at www.studentloans.gov as the parent of a dependent student. Both options are acceptable.
If selected for “Verification” by FAFSA, you will need to complete the verification process in order to complete your financial aid.