Any student wanting to apply to a Federal Work Study (FWS) job posting must first be awarded Work Study for the current academic year. To check this log into your LION AID account and view “Your Aid Award” to see if you have been awarded FWS.
Conditions of Employment
- FWS employees are expected to meet the performance expectations of the role set by your supervisor during interview process
- If a FWS employee is not meeting the expectations of the role, the employee may be separated from his/her role, upon the approval the Work Study Coordinator
- Not allowed during the academic year
- With justification, one transfers may be approved
One Department Only
- Students cannot use work study between two different departments