South Florida’s only HBCU, accredited, part time, one year MBA.
Florida Memorial University is South Florida’s only Historically Black University and can offer you a fully-accredited MBA in one-year, part -time.
Taking two or four classes each semester (Friday night and Saturday), you will:
- Take classes with other motivated, working professionals.
- Learn from Florida Memorial University’s experienced, credentialed staff of professors who are driven to teach, not just research.
- Complete a full general MBA program in one calendar year, gaining the full range of Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management and Marketing knowledge you need to compete and succeed in today’s business environment.
- Earn an MBA from Florida Memorial University, a 133 year-old SACS accredited university.
Florida Memorial University’s School of Business is fully accredited by ACBSP.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
- MBA Recommendation Form (3 letters needed)
- One Page Essay – copy and paste into Online Application.
- GMAT Scores
- Undergraduate Transcripts
$50.00 Application Fee
Download and fill out these forms as well as the requested documents and forward all material to:
Peggy Martin, MBA
Graduate Admissions Coordinator
Florida Memorial University
15800 N. W. 42nd Avenue
Miami Gardens, FL 33054
Other Contact information:
(305) 626-3135 office
(800) 822-1362 toll free
(305) 623-4233 fax
Can’t commit to four courses each semester?
Then just take one class each session for two nights each week and complete your MBA in two years. Even taking two years, you’ll finish in less time than students in many other programs and know that you’ve completed a tested and rigorous program.
Don’t let lack of an MBA put a roadblock in your career path.
Don’t get caught without the skills and knowledge necessary to compete in the global economy.
While an MBA, by itself, does not guarantee success, it does provide you with more tools, making you more competitive in the marketplace. Consider that almost 80% of current corporate executives believe that a graduate degree is critical to advancement and that those with MBAs earn at least twenty percent those with M more than those with Bachelor degrees.
Florida Memorial University’s MBA office is currently taking applications. Contact Wilkens Auguste, MBA at (305) 626-3135/ email@example.com for more information and an application packet. Your road to success starts here.