Center for Academic Advisement

HomeAcademicsCenter for Academic AdvisementStudent ResourcesRe-Admission


Students in good academic standing (2.00 cumulative GPA or above), who separate from the University for one or more years, are required to apply for re-admission to the Admissions Office. Students must satisfy the degree requirements for graduation stated in the University catalog for the academic year in which they are readmitted.

A one semester separation from the University does not require a student in good standing to file for readmission.

Students not in good academic standing (suspended or dismissed) who separate from the University for one of more years are required to apply for readmission to the Academic Standing Committee.

Students on probation who withdraw from the University must submit a personal statement and two letters of recommendation to the Academic Standing Committee to be considered for re-admission.